Monday, August 4, 2008

that's not my name!

lee siew Pao!
.
goodluck to all the form 5s
specially to my baby! x)
mista kp!
.
hello! yesh mua again.
ako lagi.
came to blog mainly is becouse of this.
look at my previouse classmate's pic.
his edition. x)
.
yea! funny isnt it?
sexy twin beast he called this. XD
his the joker in class.
i miss those funny days! xD
he added his face in it. XD
.
and xing! here's the song that i annoyed u in class.

.
haha! hope u'll enjoy it.
owh! that singer is called ting ting = xingxing?. x)
i dont have to say the title of that song.
cause its gonna repeat like 9435168156 time.
.
i'm not gonna write anything bout my boring school day.
having the same old routine every single week.
accept for next week.
a different time table for exams.
well! good luck people.
all the best in every subjects. x)
a lil video to chillax ur mind.
.
what you got - Colby O' Donis
.
.
so! a super great happy news i wanted to share.
i've got in for the interact's junior post.
i was really happy really!
hahax!
anyway, gotta chow.
haven take my bath yet.
bye!
.
all the best for all the forms.
since all of us are having exams.
study smart!
goodluck!
best of luck people! ^^
.
owh! jenn li, xhee kee and ailin got their own blog.
go visit bah!
their link is in my cBox i guess.
x)
owh! credits to xingxing! she helped to put them into my or should i say, our link coloum.
go take a look yea~
.
.
.
my ulser is NOT cured yet.
hate it!
super! uber! duper! hyper!!! hating it. =/

No comments: