Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hohoho :O

You colour my world, baybee :).

Ok so it has been days since i last blogged.

So yeah, i'm Xing btw.

So now Ai Lin has a new blog and Jenn Li too.
Pls visit (: (see our link for their links (: )

No highlights except interview for Interact's junior posts.
I went for 2 posts just like everyone else there who went.
Before entering the room i was like frekking nervous like shyt there was like a really tight knot in my stomach and i was the LAST PERSON for the interview so yeah i waited from like 1-3.30?!
When i entered and started talking i wasn't that nervous anymore (: but still the nervous-ness is there i was like shaking when i talked.
And thank you baybee for comforting me and all you know i love you :D.
So yeah we shall wait and see who gets the post they wanted (: .

I've got some ss pics but lazy wanna transfer to comp lol.
And they're not nice xD.

And i've got my new baju kurung like last week like finally cause mine's just like .. crap.
And i want new flip-flops! D:
Mine's like super thin and dirty already.
Wait till i've save till enough then i can get everything i want :DD. Well maybe not everything but stuff that i want la (: .

And these 2 weeks my house like got this extreme mosquito attack and they're torturing me D: .
I love my daddy cause he found out why there were super byk mosquitoes cause my bro went and open the store room window due to noisy cats at 2am. =.=.

Note: whacking each other's boobs is just wrong. (yes this is for sm and all =.=)

Kay imma chao now haven't even showered and it's like 10.23PM.

Bye people ! (:

ps: oh i love ANTM. :P


:Leavin' - Jesse McCartney *my ringtone! :D xD*




PS: Jesse McCartney's HOT :P .

No comments: