Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sejarah! >:(

Today i spent my whole entire day with..


Yes hari ini i spent my day reading this. D:

It was boring.

Reaaaaly boring. =.=

Then i started drawing crap =.=. (Oh the face at the right down corner says "i hate exams". Lol.)
Or shall i say i started being lame =.=.

Then ..

I tried biting up the book. =_=

Oh well failed. So ..

Ooh lets kiss that fish on the picture~

Lol. Basically today was boringggggg. And i think i can't finish reading up everything cause i took my time reading bout that freaking Melaka which is sooo long wtf and i think i just realised it's not that important.
D:
So now i'm like using 30minutes of my precious time to update.
Shyt mannn tmr i'm so dead DDD: .
T________T

Oh ytd i went to Sri Melor mamak at USJ17 (i think, can't really rmb) for dinner.
And i recommend the Roti Canai there, it's nice (: .

Okay gtg out makan .
Good luck on your trials Form3s ! & form5s too! (sorry for the late wish)


Breathless - Shayne Ward



You leave me breathless,
You're everything good in my life.


Ilovebaybee! <3

ps: & Olympics opening rocks !



No comments: