Friday, August 1, 2008

what?

though u look from my point of view, u'll never know how i feel.
.
hello! =) yesh la, today ada interact interview for next asst. B.O.D x)
no confidence sia. and boh high hopes also. ^^
if cant get than we shall let it be. Plus, we cant do much.
as if we're gonna force them to give us a pose right?
so yea! will try again next year. x))
.
i'm here to bring peace to u! *being LAME!* x))
.
owh right! thanks to TAN ZHILI and CHONG XHEE KEE for accompanying me back.
yea! after that interview we 3 walked back. x)
its fun walking with ZHILI!!! haha.
atleast he made us laugh our guts out.
.
than, we stop by awhile at zhili's house to refill my bottle
than continue our way back home.
i almost!
almost fall down at the middle of the road there.
thanks to my BLADY skirt.
starting to hate it, since its too long for me and it's difficult for me to walk with it!
.
neways, until the junction i'll have to seperate walk with xhee kee. =(
yesh! i have to walk all the way home alone.
its scary. and i was FREAKING out of mood by that time. =.="
for some reasons.
.
walking alone was so freak out!
now i felt how kp walked alone home during night time samo.
hey! HELLO?! imma girl!!
walking alone all the way from court 2 - my hse is far u know!
.
.
hmm!! i miss dat bastard right now la!
guess who's that bastard. x)
.
owh! i wanted to take this chance to say sorry to KEITH!
sorry la. =P
how i wish u'll read this A.S.A.P =/
sorry keith! =(
.
btw, baby ditched me for his fav. movie show.
how could he!!! >=/ hmph! *kidding~*
anyway, i'm busy right now.
might continue, may be not.
i'm not sure. ^^
.
.
kay la. byebye!
ps: my tongue got da white colour thinggi duno called what. xP
its PAIN!! pain i tell u! PAIN! (screaming) *ouch*
.
preety boy - M2M
.
pao.

No comments: