Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pao

way to happy land right now!
.
.
*Jumping and hopping away from stress!!( byebye stress!! x) )* HELL ya!! that Trials were finally over! relax for one very day with FULL of sleeping mood! *to recover my eyebags! x)))*
i've been staying up late till like 1-2 a.m each night for studies and wake up at 5.30 a.m!! yea! wth? how many hours? i could count with just 1 hand.
.
my class was actually very excited that Trials is finally over! i heard alot of ppl shouting YES! right after teacher collected their papers. x) *i'm one of them* and!! funny story, i slept right after i finished up my Geografi paper, and guess what?! that stupid leg cramp woke me up and make me bang my head onto the table until there's a red bump on my forehead. >_>" (Potong stim sia! ppl Slumberr sleeping thr thn got ruin!)
.
SO! maths paper 2 was easier than what i expected. Paper 1 aint hard but i didnt got enought time to finish it *shit the exam paper!*. For Geography..? hmm, was ok~ atleast i get to answer most of the questions. ^^ * = wont fail *
.
Trials was easier than i thought la!! wasn't that hard. Is it true that it was harder than PMR?? O.O" anyway, today is the day for hungry ghost festival to end or start? *cant remember LOL?* My mom will be having a Dinner where by she's inviting alottt of ppl there. Ada Karaok~ Food~... Food~... and Food~~~? LOL. i've got ntg much more to say about it.
.
And!!!! A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT FOR MARVIN CHONG!! x)
sorry didnt had a chance to wish u in school.
.
.
wo bu pei - Jay Chow
.
Hmmm~ seafield is hunted? O.O" i see there's a few blogs been talking about it. Issit true? =/ Mostly happen in the Girl Toilet? 8/ Perhaps if we dont think about it, or dont even think about kacau'ing them, than they woulden come to us. ^^ right?
.
owh! btw,
.
.
I WAN TO WATCH THIS! =/
.
i'm sooo outdated with alot of movies right now.
specially Dark Knight! i didnt got a chance to watch it since my Parents been not too open-minded nowdays.
hrpmh!! =(
i wan to go SHOPPING! i wan to go WATCH MOVIE!
i wan some1 teman me go. xP
.
well, i've got to go right now.
byebye!! xD

No comments: