Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kittens !

Soo Xingxing.
Yes this girl here. :P

School ghost?
Okay so i've just read some blogs and i've also heard the story bout ghosts in my school, SMK Seafield. Maybe true, maybe not, up to you to believe it. In my opinion, i go for 50-50.

Mosquitoes! >:(
And wtheck mosquitoes nowadays seriously ganas. My house got freaking lots of mosquitoes in every room. So i made my dad buy that light thing to attract mosquitoes then when they go in they get electrocuted or something. I feel so so happy seeing them trapped in those thin metal bars :D. Yes call me nuts or anything but you dunno my situation. >.> .

Yesterday.
Went to padang at around 5. And Vanessa Kwan itu sleep sleep sleep dunno what's wrong with her alarm didn't ring, we were supposed to go to Taipan together =.=. But don't worry Vanessa i'm not mad or anything actually just wanna make u feel guilty :P. Oh wells so i played badminton with the usuals and ytd Justin and Chuan Seng joined. And and ytd we saw this 2 adorable kittens which i absolutely adore ! Omgosh look at them :

Kitten 1 Snapshot 1. I told Soo Li to catch it so i could take a picture of it cause it keeps running away xD. But apparently it looks like it was all focusing on Soo Li and the cat is so blurr . xD

And i terpaksa catch the kitten like this to take a pic of it. I love animals k D:


Kitten 2

No running away from me :P .

Cat on a journey. xD

"Brother come back here la stop running away~" *refers to kitten 1*

I really like this kitten's colour honestly.

"Where am i?" See la run some more xD.

Okay end of kitty story . xD.

And wtf i'm like so worried trials' on Monday but the worst part is i'm not doing anything D: .Okay i'm gonna get my ass to the chair and open Sejarah book and STUDY. At least 1 hour wtheck.

Oh my classmate just sang this song recently so i actually got kinda addicted to it although it's quite an old song. (: . Okay i had to put colours for these 3 lines cause something went wrong and i can't fix it =.=.


:Innuendo - Belaian Jiwa


Kau tahu bertapa ku sayang padamu
Hanya bidadari sebagai ganti
Hanya takdir menentukan ia
Oh belaian jiwa
( i just love this part :P)

ps: i wanna drive ! D:

No comments: