Saturday, August 9, 2008

studies x)

leavin - jesse mccartney

.
We went for Group Study!
finally finally finally! a group study in xhee kee's place! i was really glad that it could help me alot in my studies. gotta plan another 1 in my place! =P
.
anyway, here's some pic mun teng snaped
.
our messy table.
and, how i hate my mickey mouse pencil box right now!
i HAVE to get a new 1. xPP
.

a pic of mun teng. snap by xhee kee. x)

owh! my ugly pencil box appear again. ish!
.

Geezz! we look so fake, but we mmg studying!
i get use to it to put my head closely to the book and study. =/ *habit*
.
no longer me n munteng hafta get going.
its getting dark and i'm walking!! =(
b4 munteng's transport arrive,
we took a few pic with xhee kee's DOG cici!! x)
she is freaking cute, lovable and berbulu banyak!! XD
.
her head look so big. =P
.
.
Cici was hiding actually. Fear of munteng because mt ran towards her and scared her.
.
i reach xhee kee's place around 2 and went back at 7 by leg.
and Mun teng reach there about 5 and went back around 7 >_>"
2 hrs with mun teng studying sejarah.
and others i and xhee kee went for Sc and Maths. x)
.
and about seni. =/
Seni was quite ok! what really got my attention was my friend Farhan x). He brought his own phone that day. and he recorded we = whole class while examing XD. Than Xing was sleeping all the time right after she done her paper. i looked at her a few times and all i saw was she, putting her head down showing her back to every1. =PPP.
.
hmm.. guess dats all. byebye!

No comments: