Friday, August 8, 2008

sm

.may be thats why u capture my heart.

just felt like blogging. =/ aint feeling so good these days.
Is it me or things around me is getting different? No matter in friends, family or him, is all so... Different feeling. I'm getting bored of every movement i made. The same schedule i've been facing all day long.

i felt so.... lifeless perhaps. Yesh! i've been studying, attending school and tuition. But! somehow, i felt that way! i've been thinking that its useless though i let everything out. What i think,seems to go so wrong to every1. Dont ask me why!

Parents been giving me the "look". It really reeks me out! They said nothing bout me. But that particular "look" of theirs is giving me more pressure!! more stress!! =( exams been very close.. i have no confidence by passing with flying colours. i will or might be dissapointing them once again. What should i do?! its only in 2 days time.

I didnt had enough of sleep nowadays. Not only because of studies.. There's loads more other things i've been thinking of. i just cant get to bed! the colour of my eyebags is getting darker n darker.

Kp's been busy with his exam. Its even Difficult to call him at times. Yesh! i needed him alot! but he have to study too right? =( Hopefully i'm just thinking too much.

Do you think group study will work? Or it'll end up talking and doing nothing? May be depends on who's with who right? I and Xhee Kee's been planning for studies. Its was all last minute and it actually works. What i think was, studying in class will never work. Agrees? May be in Library, or in somewhere more quite. But in class? Noway that knowledge will be getting into ur head accept! when u listens to teacher.

studying alone in the class with that noisy enviroment? I dont think so. And! i'm kind of regreting starting my tuition in Pintar tuition now. *own opinion* That tuition set 1 subject a day. and a day = 3-4 hrs of studying ONE subject. =/ Early of the tuition was ok. Things can actually get into my head. BUT! until the ending of the tuition, i'll get sleepy, bored.. and all sorts. and how i realized that Kasturi tuition was GOOD! but anyway, HOME tuition is the best.

anyway, i've got to go. bye!
i miss LIM KOK PING! =(
ps to kp : yes! if u read this PLS! do miss me too! XD

No comments: