Thursday, January 29, 2009

A banana year!

did u balik kampung?
.
.
Well, i definately did! Hometown was fun. I lazy to do the talking, let the picture explain bah!
.
-First Day-
.
In my brother's house
.
in my brother's hse
.
frekin sohai! lmao
.
-Second Day-
.
.
.
.
.
i didnt do much during the second day, all i do is gamble, look at ppl gamble, or sit down n rot. I love to gamble with my granma, not that i'll always win, but it's like a tradition that we'll gamble with my ganny each chinese new year.
.
-Third Day-
.
.
.
i kareoke almost the whole day. x)
But the fun part was, i won my uncle 40 over buck!!!
it was so excited!!
The challenging part was, i only bet 2 buck each game.
*jumps*
.
Moving on, ate tuan yuan fan at my mom's side thn had fun with him..
.
Chai Er Kit a.k.a long kang mouse
while i'm the long kang cat. XD
.
.
look at him. >_>"
.
ROFLMAO!!!
.
.
.
Alright, i'll continue next time alright. :D toodless, now to the mid-night movie with my cousin bro!
Smoochieeees.
take care

No comments: