Saturday, January 10, 2009

Way Last Minute!

.
Well, bomba was fast that day. =D That meeting only needs 1 hour!! Perfect for the lazy ones like me.
See why my hair was so messed up that day? Reason is becouse i'm totally late for bomba. I slept at 2, and woke up at 7.45 while the bomba meeting starts at 8.00! Thanks to xhee kee's call i'm able to wake up. If she didnt call, i think i'll be still snoring there. wtheckk?
.
SO gonna go for Bomba Camp! Heard from people that it's fun & thats the only way to get marks. Yong Cheng going... You'll be needing me to kacau u like how Xing San kena last year. Lmao!! Anyway, went and watch Bedtime Story. It's definately worthy to watch!! rate it 7/10. I thought that show was some kind of magical & fantasy type of movie. Ended up, it's hilarious. xD

Definately recommended!!


Wow My goodness! Look at bugsy's eye. HAHA!
how kiutttttt. x)

No comments: