Sunday, January 4, 2009

Get back to school

my phone quality ( not so good )
.
Well, 1st day get back to school was a little bored. 1st was stuck between those borang. ( silly me so forgetful didnt bring alot of stuff ) Yes, i made my dad come around few times. Sorry. Than later on, sat alone and read those comic i brought. Later on, reccess thn dewan for taklimat. ( how boring! ) Pn.Wong stays the same. Actually, every teacher stays the same accept for some of their hairstyle. Starting to miss last year's form 5. Their awesome =)
.
I dont know why, reach school i dont have the school reopen feelings like i use to have. Perhaps ppl who i usually hang out with is gone. Hmmm, Form 4! Still not sure with my stream.. Science pure + acc? or just Sub? No idea.
.
Moving on, later gonna get my passport photo ( assume it'll be ugly.. >_> ) Somehow, i wanted to start studying already ( nerd dah?! OMGoshhhh! ) lol. I wanted to do something at least. =( Hmm, there's this song i'm in love with. Enjoy. It's White horse by Taylor Swift. old but nice
.

No comments: