Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stop and stare

Blanca Pictures, Images and Photos
eyes picture down everything.
.
Somehow, i randomly felt emo after watching Bolt the sad to happy endings. I cried. ( omgoosh, sm why are u so soft? ) Anyway, went out shopping again today, 1st with xhee kee & the sister, thn pergi pasar malam with my mom. I'm already 3/4 done with my cny clothing. Left only a white sleeveless tee.
.
Gonna ss during cny for the sake of moral project. But this time, i'll be doing alottt of good deeds lol. Oh oh! I almost forgetten, C.Y.C having a promotion ( for girls ). C.Y.C is doing the buy one free one with terms & condition. Only a few shirts/jeans got that promo..
.
Hungry la!! I pergi makan first. Bye
.
p/s : just now i was listening to stop and stare, since i x ada topic.. So i put it in. XD

this is really nice. Go try it.
London swiss roll.

No comments: