Thursday, January 8, 2009

Circus - Britney Spears

there's only two types of people in the world.
The ones that entertaine, and the one that observe.
.
ahh, tired! Walked back from school. wtheckk? =D A way to reduce those fats in me. lol? *winks*
Anyway, i'm counted lucky am i? I almost ran into two accident just now on the way back. 1st was the car, it's like 10cm close! If i'm alittle more out, i'll got into an accident already. Not long later, a motocycle came along from the back of me. I touched that motocycle and he's driving quite fast ya know. I kindda have a feeling he did it on purpose. How can he be SO freaking BLIND by not noticing me n xhee kee that was right infront of him? >_>
.
Hmm, i'm lucky that i didnt hit any of the acciddent. You took care of me, I love You. ;) ( not to xhee kee dont perasan! lol ) But xhee kee did take care of me too ya know. hahaha! Thanks xhee kee! ^^
Joined Kadet Bomba today, amazingly whole lot of scouts jump into kadet. Btw, Join Interact and Be a Hot Interactors! XD
.
I NEED TO SLEEP!! You can totally notice my eye bags easily EVEN in that photo, heck!
.
ps : I hate hackers. Do they even have a life to live? Hack yourself will ya?! =-="
.
currently enjoying manga whole lot!
( tuition later~ )

No comments: