Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I was crying on the staircase begging u please dont go

.
.
.
.
Harlo (:
.
Chinese New Year is this sunday! Boom baby! Boom!! imma gonna show u how imma gonna dress up this year.. You all are gonna have a bigggggggg hole on ur mouth and a sound WOWWWW coming out. LOL! Oh-So-Perasan me. xD
.
Moving on, I'm getting lazier now. Not so semangat in studies already. I'm more to like shopping rather thn studies. Until now, i'm still thinking that should i attend the tuition or skip it, and go for cny clothing instate? Since it's B.I & Math... (Sign)
.
Just now went for the interact + leo pot luck. It's fun! Jun Yi took a video of something. Gonna post it up here very soon. And the about "why is siew man so free on9 and update blog everyday a?" I know u guys will think that i'm sort of lifeless and all, but i do have time. Everyday after school, my tuition starts at 4.50. So you'll be doing the maths. I still have few hours to do something i want.
.
That doesnt mean i have to sleep for that period of time. Anyway, i decided to go for tuition instate of getting settled with my cny clothing. :)
.
Chios people.

No comments: