Wednesday, January 7, 2009

where?

I know i'll someday find my fantasy
i post everyday, b'cos i know you'll read it.
.
Hello readers,
.
Guess what? I'm starting to talk & met more new friends. Though it'll be a little akward now but i know, it'll be just easy to talk to them later. =) Teachers are pretty boring! Accept for Add math teacher. Idk why, but i just dont like the others. =/
.
.
If u cant read that, it's actually my daily time table. Bcos of my 1st time having soo many tuitions, i made this. LOL! This was the previous time table. Now punya time table, monday ada acc. See those high-lighted ones? Those are my resting time. XD
.
Owh!! My mom bought home those dry meat that they sell every chinese new year. I took a pic of it. ( too mou liu ) Talking about mou liu, reminds me of Yong Cheng. ROFL
.
It's so niceyyy~
i ate until i'm having a sore troat now.

No comments: