Tuesday, January 13, 2009

tuesday.

feeling free, feeling me.

School was fun but thanks SO much to my very-the-painful stomachache due to eating nasi lemak after a great gastrick. The stomachache took my whole after reccess time!! >_>" Me no likeyyy. Was surpose to have fun, ended up with a frown, sickish faces!! Blame myself for not realising.

After that, head back home and was planing my day this way.. Wear normal cloth to interact, thn later pergi tuition straight. But thanks to the oh-so-kononye-lucky day, i have to tangguh! It's like wantng to rain while dont want to rain. It makes me feeling like, walk than better not.. =_=

Thanks to Xhee Kee, Kent Yong & Xingsan for accompanying me home. Well thanks Xingsan more bcos he borrowed me his umbrella & also walking me back (while i'm also walking him back, lol). Most of all, unbelievable but believe it, today is my very 1st time see'ing xingxing's brother smiling & laughing. Wtheckk right?

We had a kind of fun/funny conversation while walking back. Didnt know he's good... (for letting me splashing water at him) XD

ps : this is my 1st time ever walking back while it's drizzling/raining/drizzling..

No comments: