Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sub-science

after 6 hrs of disapointment
.
If it's fated to be, thn let it be. I'm in sub-science. Got stream into 4Fasih. I shoulden have put my hopes so high by getting in pure science and also having a friend with me. Unlucky i guess. I went sub-science without any partner. Let's take it this way, without friends i can concentrate better into my studies.
.
Xingxing, Vanessa, Yee Wern went 4C. Ai Lin went 4D. Laura, Soo Li, Esther in 4E. Xhee Kee 4H. Mun Teng went 4I. Jenn Li, Parvin, Jacq went 4J. All go seperated. Actually, i expected it. =D
.
Not to say i dislike sub-science. I like that class actually. The only thing is, i'm lonely there. Time to make new friends! It's an opportunity. haha!
.
Moving on, i'm having Acc tuition later. How pathetic that i have to walk all the way there. Alright, guess i gotta stop. Bath, eat thn to tuition. ( currently having gastrick. wtheckkk?! )

No comments: