Sunday, January 18, 2009

Her

.
This post is for her, Jenn Li. I'm gonna miss you. Really i am, we knew each other ever since primary school. We dont really know each other that time, but i tend to hear alot of rumors about u in school. We counted as bestfriend went we're up to secondary. It's been 3 years i'm with you, sitting the same old transport together to school. There's so many ups and downs in between, losing and accepting. Remember when we're in munteng's house? When u said let's smell out which is mt's bed? That really made me laugh. Thanks for the free ticketing into summer splash '08. Thanks for those memorable memories we had. I'm gonna miss you.
.
I really gonna miss you my friend. Keep in touch! Come out when we ask u to! I dont want to lose a friend like you. ;(
.

Wish you well in your up coming challenges. Wish you happy as always. DONT FORGET US my friend!!
And most of all, All the best in your new schooling.

No comments: