Friday, June 13, 2008

BAD LUCK!!

uhhh! bad luck.. so so so bad luck! today and also yesterday.
man i dont know wad's going on with me.
rightt yesterday i got a SPECIAL! hit from my sis using a bag dat contain a botol inside.
right away my nose bleeded.. OUCH~!
until now, 4.02 PM, 13 june 2008~
my nose is still not cured.
.
okay dat was wayy better thn this la..
i got hit by a soft ball~
the baseball which the uses the soft ball to hit?
u know?
yea. got hit by it..
OMFG!
i almost is a ALMOST black out.
dam freaking pain didnt u know dat?
try to imagine la.
got hit by that ball. =.="
.
guess how does it happens.
all started when i wanted to be the hitter.
i got 2 stike already.
fed up. so i use my strength and hit dat DAM ball.
terbalik i gues the ball loves me too much.
i got a hit from it.
the said i did hit the ball.
but the ball came bke to me by i duno how.
now there's a bengkak on my right end of the eyebrow.. T_T
man i'm dam dam bad luck today.
.
and last few days i was busy SICK! for the projek.
teacher told to redo.
and i hafta rebind.
rewrite.
and she hafta remark..
dat day was dam dam dammmm busy day.
.
but some how, i got luck for a few things.
got a bet with kp about footbal.
1stly i lost.
thn i won. X}
hahahax, *cheated* =P
i felt lyk having another bet with him~
ltr i'll go ask. =)
k la. i gotta go.
jz wanna blog about this.
toodoos~~
gotta sleep. x]

No comments: