Friday, June 13, 2008

cant make it?

simply bored.
so i went back and took a look at the oldest post.=)
i miss those times. =]
*3 more days and its our 3rd month*
AHHHH!!!!!
wad wad wad? wad happen?
OMG! i maight not be going cfn!!!

*to interup this progrem to brought to u by, me!*
(i'm toking to myself all along)
=.="
.
yeap its very lame of me being that way~
lol!! =)
owh kay.. let me refresh wad i wanted to talk about...
hmmmm...
.
.
owh yea!
camp fire night~
i reli look foward to that day.
but yesterday or isit the day b4. i duno..
hardly rmb la..
thanks to Pn. Shanta i cant make it.
why cant she jz wait till monday to get my report cards?
after i had fun!!!
YERR~!!!
.
if she didnt asked for it.
if she didnt ask me to call my parents.
i will still make it to cfn.. T_T
thanks to her.
but i realize is my fault la..
i'm jz blaming ni.. LOL!
if i gave my parents earlier..
thn these thing won b happening d..
aiyaa... suan bah~
i oso kindda expected that this will happen.
so yea.
.
to those who is going cfn.
ENJOY YA!!!!
and i'll be in my hse...
taking the remote.
pressing here n thr..
with the sien face...
telling dat i'm F*CKING SIEN!!!
.
LOL!!! =)
k la. i guess dats all.. =]
burp-bie. *learn from lilin*
.
ps : i miss kp. x]
owh~ tonight football match~
holan vs. france
&
italy vs. romania
*MAN~~~ i got addicted by kp.. OMG D:*

No comments: