Thursday, June 19, 2008

changed

Photobucket
somehow, i adores this picture.
childhood -> lovers -> oldlife -> till death..
their still in love.
wonders how can love actually last. =]
but, somehow.. i thinks dat
each human got double soul.
is wether u get a chance to meet the another half of it. =]
well! this seems to be a very precious feelings XD
.
.
owh! i came bek is becouse i wanted to blog about tuition! and about the sharing blog with xingku~ mua's babi! hahahax!!!! and i'm also here to tell dat i'm might be QUITING librian~ wanted to start a new life with 1st with new uniforms~!! LMAO! was kidding. but i'm serius with the quiting being a librian. lazy wan to go for duty. nid to stay bek till so late.
.
thou i nonid to look at the yong sui pn.TAN's face but still. i'm gonna quit before she fires me. WAKAKA! i fire her thn she fire me.. =] well~ about today tuition.. thanks to xing, rodney, and benedict noses! thanks to them. i could actually forgot everything and laugh all i wanted to~ LOVE U GUYS! xing reminded me about the TOUCH MY BODY - MARIAH CAREY. i cant believe it dat she can actually go get it from the brother and save it on her fon. *da part when she sings oh yea! LOL!*
.
the next thing u know.. she put it bside my ears and i cant stop laughing.. HAHAHAHAHAHAAX! long story. malas wan explain.. its too long.. its lyk... duno how many weeks ago we've been laughing about that song. and its about the video oso. owh, that benedict "noses"! i didnt know he was such a joker. i was glad dat i've got him to make me laugh all awhile in tuition.
.
i realize friends is the 1 owis by my side. thn nolonger, alex came along~ and thanks to his fon, i got to laugh *AGAIN* becouse of his galery pictures. =] he took lyk 20 pictures of his hair.. and when benedict show me.. it looks lyk a video.. XD and dat hair is dat mohawk hair.. i lyk it when it's at sideview.. but when it comes to the front view.. D:! commentless~~
.
owh~ imma fat ass now! x] i ate two packed of junk food. and now i still hav those sweets in my pocket. i realize when i reach home. XD hahax.. *not sengaja de!* well~ i sound lyk i'm freaking kedekut.. hahax~~ owh, high yong n isaac was thr oso. we~ lyk rodney, ben, xing, me, alex, another guy, issac, n high yong sitting together laughing n laughing all awhile during the tuition. aspecially me n xing. u shud see how long although it can be only me n her. XD and i realized dat wad kp told me was true. about the kasturi tuition is jz for crapping n talking in class.. XD
.
anyway, in scul~ i cant believe dat b4 after scul.. that mun teng go wack my boobs! *OUCH!* with her big/heavy/thick numbers of books! dam freaking pain. guess how she trick me.
.
mt : yerr~ they all so bin tai a! *looks at jenn*
sm: wad they do?
mt : u guess la.. they dam bin tai.
sm : hu?
mt : =.=" u think le?!
sm : LOL, i think i know who.. wad they do?
mt : *WACK MY BOOBS* this is wad they do.
sm : OUCH!!!! lmao~ yerr..! pain laa HAHAHAHAHAX
.
hahax. well~ i enjoy the crazyness, sampatness, and the fun me n my frens go through. =] i cant imagine wad will happen if 1 day i'm lost without them. :{ owh kay la.. done with my crapping. actually was here to tell dat i'm sharing blog with my bestie xing. and i might quiting librian as i wrote up thr. and also i'll be walking bek for nowadays =] my neighbour + fren follow me. totally super near my hse.. XD
.
kay, guess dats all
*i know xing will think dat "kononnyer last time to blog"*
yes la! yes la! i jz wanna tok about the craziness in tuition. dats all. =]
goodnyt pips :]
.
i realized, u're not the only 1 hu changed. i've changed too. =)
by siewman

No comments: