Friday, June 27, 2008

glad. [pao]

pls read xing's blog underneath.
.

booyah!
.
nowadays, about my life style i find that i'm statisfy. x]
.
in friends, xing's happy with ... (u.know.hu), vanessa's with ... (u.know.hu), jenn li and ... (u.know.hu), parvin and HRISHI!!!, me, xhee kee, ai lin, munteng all enjoying single life. but i know how xhee kee admire dat fella. hahax! about mun teng, she got her own ... too! x] even ai lin got ... accept for me. =D yea, i'm weird but... nvm~ long story.
.
owh!! quited librian~ WEEE~ gonna wear pinafore on tuesday! i wore baju kurung on last friday. and yea, quite a number of them came and asked me bout it. x]
.
owh! I LOVE Uncle Kelvin!!! xD he encourage me to study and also let me going for the GAPS! x] thanks to Uncle Sri, Uncle Kelvin n also Uncle Brandon for helping me letting me going for the GAPSS~ hope its nice lo. and xing said she might not be going. =/ i sort of expected d. i duno la. i'm asking YC to go. hope he can make it. x] if cant, i might be going alone as well. i go bcos my Uncles all helped me to go. and last minute says that i cant? nah.. duwan.
.
erm... i dont reli hav pictures to upload. sorry ya, it seems to be boringg~ when i got bek my phone, yea! ss times will come! x] kay, gotta off bye!

ps: XING, VANESSA, JENNLI, PARVIN!!! u guys are SO lucky! x]

back~! i didnt got a chance to go for GAPS!! *ish~~* every1 i invite non of them get to go. =/ though i can go by myself but... its like i going alone without friends kindda lonely~ later go there sit alone, tok alone.. =/ hahahax! well, i think of it thn i didnt wan to go.

instate of going GAPS, i went summit to watch GET SMART!

Get Smart

yeap! this show is FREAKING funny i can tell!! x] its worth it to watch. and WANTED

wanted

yeap! this is also another PHREAKING nice show. too bad is 18SG! DUN CARE~~ i gonna buy the CD. XD hahax. or pretend to be an adult walking in with the "fake" bf. XD hahahax. WHY WHY?! why isnt it U?? if it is, i'll be watching THIS instate of get smart.

comparism between them~ hahax, OF COS wanted is nicer.. =/ but but.. ish! got so geram when refreshing it back it was 18SG! *HRMPHHH~* hahax, nvm.. i'll be patient wait for the DVD *cetak rompak* to out. x]!! well, i guess dats all about today. =]

ps : To: fel, sooo sorry didnt make it to G.A.P.S~! if there's other event. i'll try to go.

No comments: