Tuesday, June 3, 2008

*[[ hello ]]*

ps: if u minimize my blog, the song will gone eventually
hello..
jz like it.
.
.
.
hello! =) yea, i'm free now. cos i got a laptop~which is free to use.
yea, my blog's font abit small. but thr's ntg i can do.
i wanted the font to be bigger also.
but
it'll be weird. very i guess.
well, how to view my blog is. u saw something under the post?
got
story, child, friends and other?
thats the place whr u click on it.
thn u can c my profile/tagboard/and links. x)
today i woke up abit late.
last night slept at 3.++ i think.
ate supper. HOLY! i'm FATT! D:
hahax.
i ate mee goreng. thn go to bed..
next morning i see extra tires on my stomach..
LMAO!
i'm soo gotta exercise already.
i dun care later i'm going for basketball. x]
its been agess i didnt go for basketball.
duno wether i can even aim correctly lyk i use to. xP
owh, today its been quite a busy day.
thn got quite a number of customer.
but somehow, i wan more.
can work moree.. =)
yea. today my dad went chi chong kai.
go buy some cetak rompak stuff..
hahax!
nola, i'm kidding.
my dad duno go thr for wad.
but all i know even is cetak rompak he won buy
or else its reli reli cheap.
[ps: his is mmg kedekutt]
owh well, i wanting to follow,
but he didnt wan me to go. TT
evil la him!
LOL!
and yea, my mom's long ago's frens came to shop.
they came last time when my mom is still seling the clay pot chicken rice
thn n pass to tolonger, my mom pss it to the indian fella.
my mom's fren thn told us that the indian fella's cooking DAM suckyy! x]
owh! my mom's cooking rawkk.. =*
yea, yday he called me.
camp's rule is sleep at 11.30.
thn make us cant tok long lyk
how we use to.. =/
anyway, he did gimme a msg this morning.
he didnt cal is bcos he didnt wan to wake me up.
aww.. xP!
hahaxx..
k la, i guess thats all for today.
i hafta serve ppl.
byebye!
i might be posting again.
c la. if i'm not lazy, i guess i'll continue with my usual daily crapping stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, realized dat my eng dam sucky here.. x/
sorry for that

No comments: