Friday, June 20, 2008

open day

thou it'll be odd.
but u're always the special ones for everyone. =)
smile~
smile

paopao here~
so i guess those naughty ones got screwed up for open day huh?!
yea, same goes to me.
i didnt believe that pn.shanta actually complained about me! D:
few days b4 open day she was telling our class dat " i won complain bout u unless ur parents asked".
MY ASS! my dad din even ask about anything she jz CRAPED it all out!
even bout my hair she talks about it.
chin ling got even bad results thn me still she complains bout me not chin ling.
WHY~?!
guess wad she complained bout me.
1stly, bout my results.. yada yada yada.
thn, bout my hair! this wad i mm song about! WTH?! she told me dat pn.UNG said all this and she havta tell.. =.=" i can bet i'm not the only 1 hu got hair problem~!!
lastly, about how i owis not in class..
.
SEE~! wad i saw in my dad's faces was lyk..
WTH?! no more outgoing. nomore phone. and go cut hair!
*deng deng deng deng~~* WTF?! i didnt expected to cut my hair.
but luckily, after i reach home. ntg happens! XD
i'm lucky. *thx for everything (i won say to hu. i'll know it myself. =])*
.
thn, after my emotional day... i went back and had a LONG LONG nap.
from 3 i slept till 6.
once i woke up.. i smell McD! D:
WTF?! my sis. bro, sis in law ordered MCD!!! and din ajak me. WTH?!!
i was so pissed! thn i went out luckily my mom got cook. XD
curry fish head *i think*, udang~ XDDD ILyaaaaa~ and some vege. =]
owhhh!!! i had an awesome dinner at the shop.
PLUSS! its FREE~
from my mom's fren.
they bought those seafood, my mom cook them for free.
thn they belanja. WAKAKAKAK!
.
thn i went summit with my sis, bro, and sis in law.
we went thr to buy some necessary stuff.
and went to the cinema. wanting to watch kunfu panda.
somehow, end up watching the incredible hulk~
Hulk
the starting of it TOTALLY SUCKS!
bored lyk hell.. i was thinking regreted buying this movie. =/
till the almost end, the part they fight! XD
LOVES that part! its the best part of the whole show only. *still prefers kungfu panda!*
LMAO~
.
after that show, i was exhausted cos of the bladdy cold cinema! i was wearing short sleeve and short pants. luckily didnt wear sleeveless.. =X
i was having a terrible flu while watching the dump movie.
thanks to my sis-in-law giving me a packed of tissue. XD
.
righttt after the show, without bathing i jumped onto my bed n started snoring. XD LOL!
yea, its tiring after a movie till 11.++.
the movie started at 9.15, mostly end at 11.++ i'f i'm not mistaken.
and almost forgotten, i bought a LOVELY shades! XD for RM9.90 =D.
cheap n nice. but i know it'll broke easily.
i bought it for fun.
cos passed by and spot the lovely shades.
*soory no pics. will SS soon*
.
owh, did i not tell u dat i went for games in the arkade.
its been awhile i didnt step into that enviroment.
it was great feelings.
i play n jump like i'm some kind.
the feeling is indescribable. XD
i've played 2 rounds of the dancing game. *da 1 we have to use leg*
with 4 - 5 stars each round.
thn i played the one dat look like o2jam. for 3 rounds. XD
wasted abit of $$ there.
but, it gets to release how i feel thr. x]
.
so, i'm glad dat xing could actually update already! XD
*yea yea!! i rmb the part the muscularr chest looks lyk boobS~ LMAO!*
well, i guess dats all bout today. buhbaiii~
*i'm desprate for wan tan mee, somehow...*
byeyah!
from siewpao
*imy, are u ok?.*
*somehow, thrs always a 17 i spot.*

No comments: