Monday, June 23, 2008

felt very lifefull

PAO here~
hey pip.
listen.. there's a story i wanted to tell about me. =)
.
here i met this guy.
he is simply perfect!
i didnt know he was always by myside until few days ago.
when i realized his always there for me.
whenever i had problems.
i actually asked for his help.
and everything will settle eventually.
before this, i didnt even think of believing him until....
yea, i guess i needed his help all the time.
he is known as my SUPERMAN! x]
its been quite odd that i didnt actually tell anyone.
i'm sure of myself i'll tell xing. XD
becouse i wanted to share with her. =)
.
somehow, whenever i got problems he'll always lend his ear by listening to me.
*thanks for listening to me! ILY~ x)*
yea true dat i cant always see him.
but i know his heart is always there for me. x]
owh.. gotta go for dinner.
brb!
bek!!!!! kay, lets stop this story here
-endd-
.
.
.
-start with my daily life-
.
all start when i woke up in the morning around 11.++
once i woke up, i went n brush my teeth of cos!
as a very automatic reaction i'll do. XD
than, i went n look at my bookshelfs.
GOSH! its lyk...
@#$%&~! (@.@!!) LOL!
so i went n took all my tuition papers out.
and rearange them in a proper way.
thn i started on9'ing. x]
yea, its very common for me.
i played webcaming with mun teng,
talking to kp and also ivan.
till my dad wokes up.
i followed him to taipan bank by bank.
*its a very unusual thing i'll do. (cos its phreakinggg BORED)*
thn went n da bao ah koong fish ball mee!
b4 that i wanted to eat ban mee..
becouse it didnt open, so we went n see da wan tan mee wether issit still open anot.
both having same problem 1 didnt open AT ALL! the other 1 close early. [!!- 3-]
so my dad decided to go ah koong restourant at USJ 9.
we bought 3 packed of fish ball mee.
thn go bek to the shop and eat.
bcos my mom wanted to eat.
so havta da bao.
.
.
owh!
AWWWWWW!!!! ILOVEMYMOMMY! X)
guess wad?! she bought me HAAGEN-DAZX!!!! X)
iloveher.iloveher.iloveher.iloveher.iloveher(x100)!!!!
this is the BERRY 1st time i ever tried haagen-dazs *i.know.im.very.jakonic.now!* X)
.
haagen Dazs
.
i guess becous the haagen-dazs reminds her those time when she's working in U.S.
OH! haagen-dazsssssss~~~~ x) *sot jo*
anyway, i went mydin today...
guess who i met.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*thinking*
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHONG CHIN LANGGG~! hahaxxx
met him at the shampoo place i think~
if i'm not mistaken. x]
while i were walking with 1 bottle of shampoo,
2 colgate and 2 refill body wash. hahax!
.
owh well~ i went and bought 2 hundred buck PLUS junk food. D:
why i buy so much?
reasons are...
1stly~
i very very very seldom go "shoping" in supermarket with my mom.
and its been ages since i step into mydin, giant, jusco and also tesco. =/
.
.
2nd is.
since i take soooo long tio go to A supermarket.
why dont i jz buy WHOLE lot of it in 1 shot?!
much much easier.
let me list out my buying list..
hmm... i bought 8 maggies mee CUP & 2 packed *which containe 5 small pack* of maggie mee,
1 BIG BIG packed of roller coaster,
2 bottle of yogurts *counted lil. usually 4!!*
2 bottles of full CREAM milk. XPP
erm.. 2 roll of vitagen.
rebina, coke, pringles, pepsi twist..
ALOTT moree~!
i were "shopping" alone for my junk food while my mom go "shop" for dinner! x]
owh talking about dinner~
i had a FANTASTIC meal with my family member.
not included my bro & sis-in-law which in kampung.
and also not included my sister n her bf which both in U.K
.
i've been having a very good time with family today.
owh~ i almost forgotten, i skipped school for the day!
yuko cartoon laugh
yeap! hohohoho~~ *some sort of evil laughter* xP
i skipped is bcos IM SICK.
dun think that becouse i sengaja aa!
i was actually having a bad sore troat.
thn felt fever-ish.
went n visit the doctor, wad i've been told was
i didnt get any fever.
i felt that way is becouse of sore troat.
though i didnt get, a bad sore troat kept on that way, will cause fever.
so yea, i stayed at home. DRANK ALOTT ALOTT of water.
as i webcame with munteng.
i was drinking water too!
ate a few medicine.*hate it SOOOO muchie!*
its not as bad as before now.
i guess 2ml will be alright. x]
.
well i guess dats all for the day.
i think i'll post about me n mt 2ml.
going to study.
bye!
.
-siewman-

No comments: