Friday, June 20, 2008

Craps.

Oh lol~

Xingxing here :D

Feels good to blog again after quite some time. I'm sharing a blog cos i'm too lazy to update if i had one. And this blog sharing idea just suddenly came up to my babi's head so oh well (: .

And yeah tuition was damn fun, like sm already said. *and sm u rmb the muscle that you said look like boobs? xD.

Hmm where to start..

Oh yeah today was open day/dooms day.
I actually asked my daddy to came although i'm like sure i'm like dead?
But it went pretty well (: .
And Soo Li's dad scolded like few of us like it's his business =.=.

Oh my bro's walking up the stairs and he's wearing a Fila shirt which is black and green in colour and i love the colour combination and i know babi loves it. Okay why am i saying this? =.=.

Hmm after school went back. && i was craving for kai fan a.k.a chicken rice and when i came home guess what i saw at the dining table ? OH YES KAI FAN~ xD
& i was craving for pan mee which i got to eat for dinner :D.
I love food :D.

Ah then after kai fan incident was me sleeping as usual (he knows this xP) .
Then got phone calls from a few ppl, everytime sleeping also kena ish >:(.
Then went cycling using my bro's beautiful bike for the 1st time :D.
But end up have to clean the wheels cos just rained then the road all ah you know lah.

Then makan pan mee then mum go buy eggs omg i'm crapping xD.

Ah basically got ntg already. And i'm addicted to that touch my body song LOL (right sm? xD).

Xingxing signing off~. *sorry no pics, i'm too lazy d:

& Vanessa if you're ever reading this you better watch out ah don't think i forgot what you did to my that day outside of school ! xP

No comments: