Saturday, June 21, 2008

yong cheng

pao here.
all the faces. =/

smiles!

hmm~ yesterday night all the webcaming n msn'ing was great!
yea! i didnt expected to be so fun. still i had a great time going something and talking to YC!
owh didnt know was kw's birthday. *happy birthday yea~ =)*

thanks to YC, xingxing and mun teng for accompanying me for the night x)
owh well.. i rmb rightt after me n yc talks about the "BRA" near the sofa.
thn xing came n wanting to scare me with it also..
hahax..
its abit funny. its lyk the both sengaja lyk dat. x]
.
owh well! today was quite a day. i was wasting my time doing something but not studying. i did study ratio on maths. cos dat chapter i dun reli get it =) thn i on my radio out loud and sang along with it. XD *sampatness me!* and i heard that marvin jelez of xing worrr... wad happen?!
.
i went jogging today. for 2 rounds only thn i walked to the shop. ordered some food. after dinner i went back home n started my conversation 1stly with yc. -.-" and the 1st thing he said was..
.
` yC - wtH # 12 - Siew man stewwwpiddd sent 6/22/2008 1:36 PM:
abandonedddddddddd
` yC - wtH # 12 - Siew man stewwwpiddd sent 6/22/2008 1:36 PM:
boooooooo..
,
actually was thinking of talking to him. i actually did says hi. but we seems to be speechless. so~ yea. i stoped. well~ its also a good thing actually! x) each time when ppl asked. i've got nothing to reply. i jz cant tell how i feel when the actually ask. i know its not their fault by asking. somehow, i jz cant say out.
.
i rather tell ppl to ask him. it would be easier for me. x] Btw, i haven even take my bath after the sweaty me. BRB!

No comments: