Monday, June 2, 2008


hey~ this few days i'm working.. helping out in my mom's shop..
my dad opening another shop in puchongg... x)
opening in the same day of the euro cup start..
my mom told me da shop thr got a garden for those who drink de. xD
hahax.. i'll be going on the open day of my shop..
wanna see how nice can it be.. =PP
today kp went cf camp liaoo! =(
i miss him siall...
and did i tell u dat my elder sis went liverpool d?
dat friday we go airport to meet her.
and now i guess she's in liverpool d..
ahhh!! i miss herr..
i cried when she went away, its hurting yO!!!
somehow when i think back, imma cry baby. x(
well~ i guess dats all about today,
later i'll be waiting for his call..
as wad he promise he'll call be b4 he sleep. and once he wake up. xD
kay la.. byebye..
take caree..
owh owh!! almost forgotten, i n munteng is planning to go to her condo again. =))
kay laa, bye bye!

No comments: