Tuesday, June 3, 2008

enjoy while suffer?

ps: if u minimize my blog, the song will gone eventually

hey~ hahax, found this pichaa in photobucket. =) owh.. toking about pictures. today i help out my mom to look for picture dat is similar with our shop dishes.. x] imma gud lil girl aint i? hahax. =) btw, today was great i can tell. i get to update my blog while working.. xD its not a easy job but i enjoyed doing it... to tell the truth.. i'm enjoyinh while suffering at the same time.. *duno wad crap am i saying but i know i'm telling the truth*

owh owh~ almost forgotten do u lyk my new skin? i found it quite awhile ago. so yea its new to me.. =) hehe. i simply love it. duno why. *i think xing knows*

okay, bek to my daily happening. i tell u!! the more i stay in the shop i'll get even fatter n fatter. lyk this :

see? i'll be that fat if i dun control!

the temptation of the food makes my stomach shouting n screaming for its prey (food). i ate alott these few days. i must must must exercise more now. but my weakness is i'm LAZY.. which is SUPER LAZYY bump i am. xD

i must must force myself to exercise d. i duwanna be as FAT as him! as in the picture.

yea. i hav to put the font LARGE cos my new blog skin's normal font is extra extra small n extra hard to read. to make u guys easier to read. i'm putting it large.. =) about other post i lazyy wanna put it all large la *da usuall me*.

owh owh! this morning i woke up at 11.00!! unbelievable for me. last 2days of work i was lyk. OMG! whyyy whyy soo early, thn i coulden care less, went bek to sleep lyk a snoring pig... x] woke up superr late and got a BIGG time from my mom. hahax *dai ngor sei* Anyway, thrs another reason why i can actually wake up this morning so "early". thanks to my younger sis, she woke up thn kacau me. i beh tahan so i wake up n get her UGLY face out of me. x)

i come out early in the "morning", i saw my shift was working kindda sort of hard kira'ing all the stuff. thn i went and help out. =) told cha imma gud girll. and yea, no longer.. my dad came to the shop with a LAPTOP.=) *owh i'm using it rightt now, at the shop* yea, my shop got free WIFI, which means free on9'ing. x) thn i get to update this post. and also update my downdated blogskin.. LOL!

owh kay, today's the day i realize dat my shop punya astro ada HBO. OooOooOo! hahax. dun mind me, i'm being super lame today. owh owh!! i wanted to appologize bout previous post. the eng is super cacated when i read bek. yea, sorry... i guess KP is now enjoying in P.D (cf camp) xD, while i here enjoying blogging.. fair n squaree...

kay la, gotta go. working. i might continue tonyt *if i'm not lazy/tired*..

bye now, take care.
YEA! i miss itu kp now. =(

No comments: