Sunday, June 15, 2008

lovely night =]

hey babes and dudes. =]
yeaa!! scul cfn totally ROCK my worlddd! xD
yeaa.. alott of stuff happened..
alott of stupid, crazy, silly, stuff happens to every1.
which included FUN! =)
here's those pic i SS'ed with all of my frenss.. credit goes to mun teng and also parvinnnn~ thanks to both of their lovelyy phones! mwah mwah! x] hehe.. so to those who didnt go.. nvm, thr's nextt yearr!! hehe..
hopefully it didnt rainn~ =]


1st thing we reach scul...
thxx to xing~~ she helped me tie the tiny *unseen* plat for the hairr...
mwahh mwahh!

OWH KAY~~ wad's with that EYE? hahax..!!
lmao~ xing look NICEYY~ =]
mii look uglyy!
this is much much betterrrr!!
spot parvin? XD hahax.
and spot me plat? pigg taill! suits a pig lyk mua.
lan cness of me! x]

we formed a friendshippP!! =)))


my lovely galfrens! =]


retarded face of mine. LOVE THEM BOTHH!


i spot us for suree! x)

BOO!

hahax.. ss seorang! kesian. *loves my plat hahax*

' 3'


my chingalang~~ pao taii~~ stick~~ =]
hahax.. reminds me of those silly practise times.

with michelle's camera quality. =]

who cares how i look. all u shud know is i love her! x]


yong suinyer siew man ni! XD loves the plat.


howdyy ho~?!!
one of the cfn performances..
EUGENE RAWKSS~~!! hahahax.
he is sooo kewl!

the dance floor's daa best of the best!
in jz 1hr we can sweat lyk MAD!
good way for exercising.. LMAO!

yea~ so i guess dat all about today.
toodoos~~
take care!

No comments: