Monday, June 23, 2008

lalala~

*Searching for images to put here* xD

Ah i shall put a CFN picture then.


I love her so much ! :D

Oh i'm Xing btw d:

Hmm where should i start?

Woke up with a red eye and it was red throughout the whole day eventhough i put eyedrops like 3-4 times?
Actually it was my fault lah i rubbed it ytd and i knew it would turn red.
Yeah my eyes are sensitive. D:

And and today Michelle babe gave me a sweet from america which is effing nice. And i thought it was greentea when it was ice lemon tea =.=.

It's soo nice omgomgomg. And i soo want Siew Man's mum's mihun it's so frekking nice i've been craving since 234543 years omgomg.

Today a few teachers was absent or either busy so practically whole class bising as usual and we all did nothing but talk talk and talk. (not like we don't talk when teacher's in also la x) )

And i'm not suppose to online cause i told myself not to but i wanted to print out some lyrics so i did and see i'm fs-ing, msn-ing and blogging gosh internet is hard to resist @@.

Ah imma go now feel guilty d cause didn't study ish.

Goodnight everyone (:

ps: i miss you D:

:Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Close My Eyes

No comments: